1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charity begins at home, ends in Kroger parking lot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Which still has nothing to do with what I wrote.

2. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I doubt that there are very many print journalists left here. But most people here started out that way, at the least, and does that not include you? Let me know.

I'm just saying, be yourself, and if anyone has a persistent negative agenda toward you, they're really not worth the the time of day. I'm not taking sides here, just saying that I don't see why anyone in this community gets into these things. Again, haven't we all learned by this point in history that there is never anything gained by long-term feuds on the internet -- whether with emailers, commenters, message board poster, youtube commenters, etc?

3. imjustagirl

Fuck you. :D

I don't have a "persistent negative agenda"against anyone anymore, really. I used to. Well one person, but I can't see his posts any more, so my blood pressure is much better.

I just don't think that people accusing others of being racist with no proof thereof aside from them having different skin colors is really something that should slide. Even on this board, where it's not even different.

4. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Kroger will need to limit their sales to make up for their impending legal losses here.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who detects irony in such a blatantly sexist response coming from the same guy who was so quick to scream racism here?

So you seriously think the Midol card was the way to go?

6. imjustagirl

That was his EDITED response. I'm intrigued to know which post didn't live up to his expectations.

7. imjustagirl

Uh, you did.

8. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

Have some posts been removed or am I not seeing them all? There's nothing from Stitch showing up on my screen.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Apparently he's too cowardly to stand by his posts.

10. imjustagirl

Holy shit. What a flaming bitch-out THAT was.

Yeah, fossy, you missed Stitch being Stitch.

11. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

yeah, without Stitch it just comes across as IJAG arguing with her imaginary friend, which to be honest is probably far more entertaining than it would be with Stitch's posts

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Except that you did, then deleted them like a coward b/c you can't stand by your posts. Just like Joe Paterno being stripped of his victories, your posts still happened. Then you ran off like a coward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.