1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chappelle Show best battle

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you, but I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and just you.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Rosie O'Donnell. She look like she wear underwears with dickholes in 'em.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Always felt Black Bush was underrated in the pantheon. I was the one my friends and I quote the most, probably.

Who said somethin' bout oil? Bitch, you cooking?

You better pray to gawd you don't drop that shit.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

No politics.

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

We also should talk about how great some of the musical guests were. "Two Words" with Kanye West, Mos Def and Freeway was my favorite. De La Soul doing "Much More" was great. Common thought so much of his performance of "Food" he dropped the studio version off his album in favor of the Chappelle's Show version.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I always thought World Series of Dice was underrated.

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Beautiful, why don't you click your heels together three times and go back to Africa.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I didn't realize the show had musical guests.

9. Yeah, I also turned the show off after 25 minutes. Watched the music acts once.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

If you'll excuse me, I have to go home and put some water in Buck Nasty's mother's dish.

11. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

Stabbin brothers in the neck with butterknives, bangin chicks without rubbers ...

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That show was fucking brilliant. Here's Real Mad World, by the way, for a refresher course. I hadn't seen it in years.

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/8253/Dave-Chapelle-Mad-Real-World/

Count me among those who think World Series of Dice is underrated.

Draft saved Draft deleted