1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chaaaappppppyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Jan 3, 2008.

1. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

This movie was terrible. What's sad is that Lou Gossett Jr. resorted to doing two or three sequels.

2. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

In Doug/Jason's defense, doesn't everyone look ridiculous in yearbook photos, especially from back in the day? I've long denied I ever had a mullet, but my senior picture doesn't lie.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

There's nothing wrong with a mullet, so long as you wear it in a manly way.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Tora! Tora! Tora! gets no love?

Mom and Dad saw that in college on a date after they'd been together for awhile. The story goes that Dad stood up at the end of it told the whole theater, "Well... we surprised you on that one." Dad's slanty eyes got more than a few evil eyes after that line.

For TBF and other military followers: Dad's Dad fought in the 442nd.

And not to thread-jack, but a lot of folks should take a minute or two for a history lesson on the 442nd Regimental Combat. But don't bother looking in a public high school history book. It's not there...

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

it was just as terrible the day it came out, too. don't for a second think time made this turd a bad movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted