1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chaaaappppppyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Jan 3, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Indeed. But when I was at my parents' place, my brother turned on this movie while I was tooling around on the computer -- most likely posting here -- and he said, "Watch this. ..." And there went the scene I described. I thought this might have been that movie. Sadly, I just wasted a little bit more of everyone's life.

Carry on.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That's Jarhead, an actual good movie.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That sounds familiar. Thanks. My brother's a dumb fucker, but he doesn't usually waste his precious time watching shitty movies.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

And for god's sake, play the right music!

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Sorry Chappy. I've got to do it my way. (Blowing up bad guys while listening to Loverboy).

Didn't they make like three or four of these movies? Iron Eagle is no Top Gun (That's right, Ice Man, I am dangerous - especially when playing beach volleyball)

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I've never heard of this movie.

You know, regardless of how much time I spend on here, I always feel better about my life that I haven't spent that much time watching really shitty movies. :D

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel any better, Navy Seals is on now.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Ooooh, Navy Seals.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Charlie Sheen at his finest.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm with Doc in the blue font department. But what was worse: Gedrick trying to play a hotshot fighter pilot or Gedrick trying to play an up-and-coming Mafia hit man and boss in that TV movie mini-series when he bags Darryl Hannah?

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Especially knowing his real last name is Gedroic. He graduated two years behind my dad at Gordon Tech High School in Chicago. He looks ri-goddamn-diculous in his yearbook photo.

12. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Then there was the car wash sex scene with Ally MacBeal ...

Draft saved Draft deleted