1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cena sets Make A Wish mark

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Jun 21, 2012.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

2. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Till this day, I still believe the WWE don't get enough credit for doing this.

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Who is Cena supporting in the Presidential election?

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

For all the staleness of his on-screen character, this is one reason why I can see WWE being hesitant in turning him heel.

The story also mentioned Hogan in the 80s, who, supposedly, was more requested as a wish than pre-weirdo Michael Jackson.

5. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Sadly, none of the children could see him.

6. I grew up in the Tampa area and run into plenty of pro wrestlers and seen a few of them being jerks. I've never met Cena, but I know a few people who have run into him there and said he was really nice and polite. I even had one friend who worked at a gas station he visited every few days and he always called my friend by name.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

[​IMG]

8. printit

printit Member

Good story on the internet a few years ago about Orton complaining backstage about the company always pushing Cena and not him and HHH and Flair overhearing and spelling out good things Cena does, character, etc. Seems like an all around nice guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted