1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celtics 104 Knicks 59 (edited for Inky)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Nov 29, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

The funny thing about the Knicks is they actually have a lot of talent. You got Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry down low, Stephon Marbury and Jamal Crawford are your guards, and the bench is pretty damn solid. But that's what happens when you have a terrible coach, no leadership, and a lack of effort.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Marbury is a piece of shit. He is to players what Thomas is to coaches.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

And don't play defense...and don't pass the ball...and don't rebound...

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Clueless like usual.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Hacky, should I point out that Curry and Randolph are basically the same player? Should I make the same point about Crawford and Starbury?

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Umm yeah, I think you should just stick to baseball my friend. Zach Randolph, Eddy Curry, Stephon Marbury, and Jamal Crawford. That's a lot of talent.
    HB, you said they don't pass(I'm assuming you mean share the ball), rebound, and play defense. You're right, but that dosn't mean they can't. Which is why I said they have a lack of effort. You gotta play with effort to do all those things.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

They're 4-10 and just lost by 45.

How much talent can they have?

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I'll meet you half way, they have talent, but they don't have a fucking clue how to play basketball.
    And, to the extent they have talent, so do 28 other teams in the NBA.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Says lil' Chucky, who insists on trying to talk baseball even though none of his little friends play it and even though he hates it. JOE MORGAN RULEZ!!!

You should stick to trying to master 13th grade.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

It's not effort. It's that they just don't care. They're lazy. They're dogs. Isiah pieced together a team of six off guards and six power forwards. And not one member of that team is willing to subjugate their game for the overall good of the team.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Eh, maybe David Lee.

Draft saved Draft deleted