1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Rehab 3 cast announced

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Jun 1, 2009.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

(From Entertainment Weekly)
    Sounds like an all-star edition...

VH1 has just announced the cast for the upcoming third season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky. The show will feature Mackenzie Phillips (One Day At A Time), Heidi Fleiss, Tom Sizemore, Dennis Rodman, country music star Mindy McCready, Lisa D’Amato (America's Next Top Model), Alice in Chains' Mike Starr, Joey Kovar (Real World Hollywood) and Playboy Playmate Kari Ann Peniche. The series is slated to premiere in early 2010 with eight one-hour episodes.

How the hell are they getting Fleiss and Sizemore on the same show? Aren't there restraining orders involved?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not seeing a whole lot of celebrities there.

And isn't Sizemore running out of VH-1 shows on which to appear? And isn't Rodman running out of reality shows on which to appear?

3. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Will Roger Clemens join Mindy?
    That would be gold!

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I'm all in with this one. Rodman, Fleiss and Sizemore in the same house should be awesome. And the Playboy chick is pretty silly.

Sweet.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I smell the "DVD-only Threesome Edition!" coming out two days after the finale.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

And I'm sure you'll stick to your "no butting in line" policy, too, won't you? Always gotta be first!!

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Oh, come on, lighten up......it'll only add an extra eight seconds to your wait time. :D

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bastards!!!

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I wouldn't want to smell any part of that.

10. Wenders

Wenders Active Member

I love Mackenzie Phillips. I heard she had relapsed so I hope this helps her kick the habit.

(She was the mom from the 90s Disney show So Weird and was in American Graffiti too.)

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Does this mean Gary Busey is all better?

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

I wonder if Dylan McKay will show up to yell at her for letting him down.

Draft saved Draft deleted