1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity crushes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by NDJournalist, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Her name is Milana Vayntrub. Not sure how old she is, but she's from Uzbekistan and has been a working actress since the mid-90s (I assume with a bunch of child roles in there).
    Here's a picture a bit more conducive to this thread than the AT&T stills:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

meh, Lilly Adams was only a JV basketball player. I prefer my celebrity crushes with a little more ball-handling skill, if you know what I mean. (I literally mean the ability to dribble a basketball)
    Plus she has a sweet outside jumper
    [​IMG]

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

young_tony knew a good looking older woman when he saw one. I was probably about 10 or 11, but my crush way back then was on Shirley Jones as Shirley Partridge.

Another crush in the middle 70s (and more age-appropriate) was probably pretty common for teen boys -- Kristy McNichol, first on Apple's Way and then on Family.

4. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Tony, I'm with you on Kristy McNichol but never thought of Shirley Jones that way. Now, Susan Dey? That's another story.

5. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

and now my celebrity crush has a new job
    http://deadspin.com/spurs-hire-becky-hammon-as-nbas-first-female-assistant-1616409902

6. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I was way too young, bordering on not here yet, to appreciate her prime, but in recent years I've gained a renewed appreciation for the wonders of Ava Gardner. The picture of her on her autobiography just screams, "come on in here, big boy, and screw me senseless."

Shirley Jones didn't do much for me as Shirley Partridge, but she was smoking hot in Elmer Gantry.

Draft saved Draft deleted