1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Apprentice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bagelchick, Mar 15, 2010.

1. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

Did anyone watch last night? Initially I thought this year's line-up of "celebrities" was really weak, although I have to admit there was some interesting dynamics starting to take shape last night. I hated that DT was trying so hard to have the women turn against each other right off the bat. And I really don't care for DT, Jr.

I hardly recognized Sharon Osbourne and her "Joan Rivers face".

Sometimes I make it through the entire season, sometimes I get bored and give up.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Cyndi Lauper telling the cameras that the friend she had with the most money was someone who Trump called "fat" for four months and that The Donald "Isn't a skinny man" was priceless.

I haven't seen the ending yet. Decent show, better cast than I would have expected.

I know the person who should win almost never does, but Sharon Osbourne should be the odds on favorite.

3. Mizzougrad96

Donald's son is quite the smug little douchebag.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The only way to survive on this show is to be outrageous, telegenic, or crazy/hot eye candy. Otherwise The Donald has no real use for you.

And no one is tuning in to see what Carol Leifer is going to say or do next, even if she is the only cast member with more than 12 brain cells.

5. Mizzougrad96

You could tell he was dying to fire Blagojevich (sp?). I agree Leifer is probably the smartest of the group, although I've always been really impressed with Osbourne's business sense.

I think it's interesting that Ivanka just exudes class and Donald Jr. just seems like someone you want to beat to death with a baseball bat.

6. Mizzougrad96

I thought Lauper was going to get fired for calling Trump out for ripping Rosie.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Blago has to be mentally ill. Has to be.

But Donald will keep him for as long as possible, because he'll bring viewers, like Rodman.

8. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I have always watched a bit of this show in the past but find the celebrity versions lame, seems it just boils down to a begfest for money.

I won't be watching too much this time around.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I'll be interested to see how Straw does.

Also want to count how many times says the word "terrific"

10. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

if this is the blago that was on the campaign trail, how the hell did he get elected?

11. Mizzougrad96

You know those Illinois politicians... ;D

12. Mizzougrad96

I know they always deny it, but these guys have to be getting paid for this. Otherwise, why would most of them do it. With the exception of Osbourne and maybe a couple others, I would bet most of them could use the money.

Draft saved Draft deleted