1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Apprentice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

The show will be considerably duller without Gene. The byplay between him and the other contestants and him and Trump made it worthwhile tuning in. He sewered himself in the Kodak task but maybe that was his goal all along.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

What's funny is they just got rid of the guy who is known for being a marketing genius...

I don't know if the information is correct, but I read on a website who wins... This website is right about 75 percent of the time... It's nailed the Final 3 on the last couple Survivors and was right about the winner of the most recent installment of Amazing Race...

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

You have to wonder how many people Trump deals with like Simmonds with an ego as big as his and the stones to back it up.

4. Mizzougrad96

I read somewhere that Simmons is one of the richest rock stars ever, perhaps only behind Paul McCartney and a few others... Apparently even guys like Sting and Bono have sought out Simmons' advice about licensing fees and stuff like that...

It seems unlikely, but the guy is a marketing genius and if this show was legitimately looking for the best person, he would have walked away with it...

To be fair, the person who supposedly wins has done very well so far...

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

No spoilers, Mizzou! :) I just stumbled across the winner of the latest Amazing Race before I had a chance to watch the finale.

With Gene out, tough to see who the most capable one would be at this point.

6. Mizzougrad96

The Amazing Race winner always seems to leak...

7. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Please tell me somebody else was watching this tonight. Just a two-hour tour de force. Ridiculously entertaining with a cheesy, over-the-top ending to match.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I just started watching. I don't think I've ever seen this on The Apprentice.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

TWO HOURS?!?!? Crap, I didn't know that. I'm not sure I can last another hour.

Draft saved Draft deleted