1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Apprentice - any watchers?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ScribePharisee, May 4, 2009.

1. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Three hour live finale, with an hour beforehand that is not live, I believe. It starts at 7 est next week, which makes me think it's actually a 4 hour finale. Just 3 hours of it are live.

2. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

If I ever need a blood transfusion, please God, make sure it's not Rodman who donates.

3. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

I've become numb to that after watching the whole season.

I doubt I'll sit through a three-hour finale, though.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

That's another one of my problems with this show? Three hours? Really? It seems like every episode is at least two hours.

Little too much for me. Even if it was good.

5. I hate to say it, but this show has been the reason I'm not getting enough sleep on Sunday nights. I always thought Melissa and Joan Rivers were obnoxious on the runway, but they made for good TV on this show. Joan's actually funny. It's been decades since I've seen evidence of that. Doubt I'm going to stay awake for the finale, though. Dukes is going to run away with it.

I'm still wondering what was on the note Donald passed to his henchman. It had to be a skeleton in Melissa's closet because when the henchman was asked who should be fired, just after he got the note, he first asked, 'Does her mother know?' Given that Donald fired the one chick for having a DUI, it could have been anything. Some other things said by Melissa lead me to believe there's some back story going on that we don't know about.

I liked Jesse James and the fact that he was trying to make it through as his own man, not counting on his wife to win it for him. Of course, Donald would have not of that integrity stuff. Just like when he fired Ms. TLC for volunteering to go into the boardroom.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They need Rivers in the finals because they need a "celebrity" who people have heard of.

Sandra Bullock's husband vs. some poker player wouldn't quite do it...

7. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

Jesse going through as his own man was fine, except this was a CELEBRITY apprentice. So who the hell is he if Sandra Bullock had never met him?

8. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Never have there been two bigger drama queens than Joan Rivers and her no-talent daughter. Every single week they thought the whole world was conspiring against poor little Melissa and every single week Mommy threatened to walk if her daughter got booted off. It's a freaking game for God's sake. Grow the fuck up. I hope Annie Duke kicks her ass.

9. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Season finale just started. Rewatching Melissa and Joan's meltdown two weeks ago is interesting.

10. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Joan Rivers is psycho.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Was Gulbris in attendance?

12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I usually don't get worked up over "reality" shows, but I'm pissed about that horrid bitch Rivers winning.
    They had proof on video that the party planners quit because of her, but Trump kept letting Rivers shout Annie down in the board room.
    The whole finale was about Trump kissing the celebities' asses, and he likely chose Rivers cuz she's a bigger name.
    And no, Natalie Gulbis wasn't there. Neither was Khloe Kardasian.

Draft saved Draft deleted