1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Apprentice 2013

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bradley Guire, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

With "Survivor" over, I'm left pining for the only other reality competition show I watch. The cast was announced back in October, but a quick search of the forum resulted in no thread. Figured I might as well help out, since the only other thing I'm good for around here is the wrestling thread and comic book movies.

The 2013 edition features all returning players, including one past winner and one runner up:

Trace Adkins (runner up to Piers Morgan in the first celebrity season)
    Stephen Baldwin
    Gary Busey
    Marilu Henner
    La Toya Jackson
    Penn Jillette
    Lil Jon (yeeeaaauhhh!)
    Claudia Jordan
    Omorosa
    Bret Michaels (defeated Holly Robinson in the third season)
    Lisa Rinna
    Brande Roderick
    Dennis Rodman
    Dee Snider

From what I've read format will not start off as men versus women, given there are two more men.

But, we have to wait until early March, just a little more than two months.

2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Which one is the celebrity?

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I love that Omarosa is now on Celebrity Apprentice after being on regular Apprentice.

She's even less of a celebrity than she ever was, and her tenuous grip on that slipped away with MCD's death.

4. Bradley Guire

Bret goes first. He was bound to go no matter what. Still can't believe the brain hemorrhage didn't kill him a few years ago.

Yeah, I'm nearly a week late. It's called a DVR.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

On The Daily Show, they had a pretty funny bit about how Rodman had referred to Kim Jon Un or whatever the hell his name is, as "humble" and Stewart surmised that after being around Trump, everybody seemed "humble" to Rodman...

I think Celebrity Apprentice can be highly entertaining from a trainwreck standpoint, but I need a celebrity who I like to be there for me to actually watch. The closest this cast has is Jillette, and that's not enough to watch...

Also, the whole two-hour episodes are just ridiculous. I'd be a lot more likely to watch if they limited it to an hour a week.

6. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Love to hate the show. My wife and I yell at the ridiculousness on the screen, but watch every episode.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Henner and Jillette are smarter than the rest of the cast combined, but there's probably no chance in hell that either will win.

8. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I gave up last year, just could not watch Trump anymore.

9. Bradley Guire

I watch for Busey.

Draft saved Draft deleted