1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Apprentice: 2012 GOP Candidates Edition

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Trump and Palin do pizza.

Trump and Rick "Jim" Perry have a steak dinner.

Trump and Mitt Romney rendezvous in a building and Mitt escapes through a side door without being photographed.

"I will tell you I met with Rick Perry. I really liked him a lot. Today I met with Mitt Romney -- absolutely very impressive -- we had some good-- they're very different people. It's very interesting. And I don't want to get into it but they are very very different people, but I was very impressed today with Mitt Romney."

So, are these guys really kissing the ring for a Trump endorsement? Seriously? If so, why? Maybe they are just auditioning for a spot on the show.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think they know if they kiss the ring, he won't trash them every chance he gets.

Trump's a lunatic. I don't think they care about an endorsement, they just don't want to be his target the next time he decides to go ballistic on someone.

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

You people are SO dense. THEY WERE COMPARING GREAT HAIR!

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Nothing says "Presidential material" more than traveling to New York to suck up to Donald Trump. I just don't get how he fits into which GOP voting bloc.
    Whatever happened to "kingmaker" Mike Huckabee?

Draft saved Draft deleted