1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrities you could do without

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Tom Bosley

Oh, wait, problem solved.

2. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

And I can't begin to explain how I forgot to put this person on this list...so I will add her now: Joy Behar.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Keith Olbermann; Rachel Maddow; Bill Maher; Joy Behar; Katie Couric; Norman Chad; Michael Savage; Phil Hellmuth; pretty much any rapper, but mostly the ones who glorify the thug life that is ruining young kids.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

That is crazy talk on Chelsea. She is smoking, smoking hot, and almost as funny.

Right on on Leno though.

5. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

That is a really good theory. The creation and popularity of websites and TV shows like TMZ, Perez Hilton, and all the other ones, just took it into overdrive. They had to expand the zeitgeist to create enough content and they did so by filming/talking to people who aren't famous, or were barely famous 10, 20, 30 years ago.

"We've got the guy who played the dad on Small Wonder outside Morton's and you won't believe his response when we asked him what he thought about Lindsay Lohan."

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Co-sign.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Every "celebrity" on Food Network.

8. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

but, but, but she's a teen activist

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Wow... I actually read her first book on a flight where my iPod wasn't working and thought it was dreadful. Several people had recommended it to me since I love comedian biographies, especially when traveling. I've only seen her show a couple times. I respect both of your opinions, so maybe I'll watch her show again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Never read her book. Have watched her show a few times. Pretty funny. Definitely sexy.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Chelsea Handler has a head that would make the Easter Island statues jealous, and she tries too hard to be edgy. She is very smart, though, on her show to surround herself with comedians who are even less talented.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've seen her show 3-4 times. Watched her bomb on the MTV awards. Hated her book. She's attractive, but in a skanky kind of way, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted