1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrities you could do without

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Oct 26, 2010.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

ALL OF THEM!!!!! [/spnited]

2. O'Reilly. Ick.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've come around on Cook. I used to hate him, but self-deprecation has helped him tremendously.

I don't know why, but Russell Brand cracks me up.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Ben Stiller is the star of the movie playing onboard my all-time plane crash. I hate that fucker for both irrational personal reasons and very rational (he was a dick to a good employee of mine) professional reasons.

5. Mizzougrad96

I guess he and his PR crew does a pretty good job making him seem like a self-deprecating good guy. I completely believe you, but I am surprised to see him listed.

6. Mira

Mira Member

Geez, I could come up with such a huge list. I don't even know where to begin.

Gwyneth Paltrow
    All hosts from "The View"
    Kim Kardashian
    Kate Gosselein (sp?)

7. Mira

Mira Member

I have to add the last movie Ben Stiller did absolutely sucked. It was a serious one and I hated it so much that I can't remember the name of it.

8. Mizzougrad96

Greenberg? I actually liked it, but it's definitely not for everyone.

9. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Any one who has more money than most small towns yet wants to lecture on how the government needs to give more handouts, build whatever, rebuild Haiti or mentions Darfur.

Either post some of your own dough or STFU and sing for me, monkey. Preferably the second part.

10. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, I definitely have a pet peeve for celebs who beg for money for other countries but don't do anything for the country where they live.

11. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Racheal Ray and all the other Oprah creations who should be sending her 50 cents on every dollar they earn because they would be nothing without her backing.

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Rush

A rock band named after a blow-hard talk show host should have been a no-starter.

Draft saved Draft deleted