1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cavs Struggles with D Rose

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Donovan Caronna, Jan 31, 2018.

?

Do you think D Rose helps the Cavs on the court?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Donovan Caronna

Donovan Caronna New Member

So recently I have noticed that the Cleveland Cavaliers back up point guard Derrick Rose has not seen much playing time, even though he just had a great game just three nights ago with 14 points. But over the past few games he has only but played a total of 8 minutes. I sure don't understand this and even Coach Lue said he would be taking Jae Crowders minutes off the bench. Isaiah Thomas went like 2-17 tonight and I feel like they could use D Rose more.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thanks for your call, we’ll be talking about this in the 5th hour of the show

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Donovan, it's a worthy topic, but probably best-suited for the running NBA thread we have somewhere around here. That's where you are most likely to get some response on it.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Hmm ...

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

14 pts for a backup is pretty good

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Pretty good is the Hornets scoring 49 in the first quarter against the Pacers.

Draft saved Draft deleted