1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cavs lose by 55; LeBron tweets "karma is a b****..."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Jan 12, 2011.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I don't know about any of you but I hope Bron never wins a title. Ever. (And yes, I'm purposefully calling him Bron because it's ridiculous).

I think I could really enjoy watching him melt down as he watches his prime basketball playing years slip by, one at a time, without that ring that truly defines greatness.

2. Gues#t

Gues#t Guest

How about BronBron?

He's going to be reminded of this tweet somewhere down the line. I don't know about karma, but life's a bitch for sure.

3. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

You would have thought the whole free agency experience - especially how it ended - might have taught LeBron a bit of humility.

Apparently not.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Gutless LeBron says he was just retweeting something! And it was a coincidence it happened during the Cavs' shellacking!

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/27020555

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

What a lie!

6. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

In other news, Rush Llimbaugh stated today that when he said Donovan McNabb was being treated differently because he's black, what he meant was that Donovan McNabb was treated differently WHEN HE WORE black. (I.E. Because it's a very slimming color!)

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So LeBron tweets that karma's a bitch, and less than 24 hours later he sprains his ankle. Karma, indeed.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The only person who has ever made me root for the Lakers (who I have hated since I knew what basketball was) was LeBron James.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hell, he went there in month six of Tiger's exile.

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

BronBron is a juvenile douchebag who has never grown up after being spoonfed greatness by jock-sniffing sycophants ever since Delonte's girlfriend stopped changing his diapers. *

* I didn't say that myself, it was sent to me and I'm just forwarding it along

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

His tweet was more benign than 99.78% of the things people say on here about others.

Criminy, can we possibly overreact any more to such things?

Yeah, making questionable PR moves is much more despicable than rape.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

[​IMG]

Randy, maybe LeBron needs to come up with his own list.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted