1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cavemen

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Oct 2, 2007.

1. patchs

patchs Active Member

Ditto, 5 minutes and then it was Olbermann time.
    I told this copy ed about this show from the 60s, "My Mother the Car." Said "Caveman" was destined to rank with it.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I watched "Cavemen" because I love the commercials -- especially the one at the airport on the skywalk. That said, the show didn't do much for me tonight. I'll watch it again, just to make sure it didn't simply start slow.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I was curious to hear what other people thought of it.

I think I agree with the majority...

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Just watched it online. I'm glad they didn't just make the show a bunch of one-liners about cavemen. There were some real plot points. I'll watch again.

5. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

An orchestra if you count the bastards.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

wicked, I was just surprised they could say penis at 8:15 on a Tuesday night on broadcast television.

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Heck, Friends said that and worse in the 8 p.m. time slot for years...

8. beanpole

beanpole Member

I gave it about 15 minutes, and that was too long. God, that was awful television.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I really don't remember ever hearing 'penis' on Friends. Or anything worse. Intimated? Maybe. But I don't remember it being so blatant.

10. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I thought it was OK. A few chuckles. Not bad, not great. I might watch it again if nothing else is on. Carpoolers was OK, too. Maybe I just have low standards. Or, maybe all of you are wrong and I'm right. Yeah, that's probably it.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Further proof that the terrorists have won.

12. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I hate the commercials with them, so there is no justification for me to watch the show.

Am I confusing this, or didn't caveman take the lizard's spot in the commericals? If so, I had a thing for the lizard so I am pissed these guys took over the spot.

Draft saved Draft deleted