1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Catholic League Seeks Apology From Miller Brewing

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BNWriter, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Lamar makes baby Jeebus cry.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Who cares about helping our own? We must stop someone from getting an abortion!

Who cares about addressing the issues causing people to reside in the housing projects, who cares about helping the poor? Gotta attack those heathens!

I wish the Church would start taking care of its own, first and foremost. Minister to those who could use guidance, spiritual and otherwise, not this crap pandering to the far right of the flock.

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Bill Donohue isn't about the Catholic faith. He's about getting his mug on O'Reilly and Hannity as often as possible.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Typical San Francisco sewage. Poor Catholics. I'm sure the good people of San Francisco will talk about how narrow minded the Pope is for saying Catholics are the only true way. I don't agree with that, but I never agree with the cultural crap that comes out of a city that would be best served at the bottom of the bay.

I know, I know. How's that for tolerance :)!

5. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Isn't the Catholic League somehwere between the NDBL and the ABA?

6. Gold

Gold Active Member

This is absurd. I don't see how anybody could look at this any make an absolute connection with the Last Supper.

William Donahue is one of these guys who creates issues. There is no official connection with the Catholic Church, although there are people who support this publicity whore.

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

You can barely make absolute connections between anything in life. But it's there. And it's funny.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And this from a full of shit Catholic who would make the Pope sick to his stomach.

9. jmm1412

jmm1412 Member

This ad is not referencing the last supper as described in the bible, it's referencing The Last Supper. Da Vinci's version of it. This has jack-all to do with the bible. And, like others here, I was raised Catholic, 12 years of Catholic school, in fact.

10. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Donahue - Sharpton.

11. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Could be worse .. Could be Budweiser.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The Catholic League will get an apology from Martin Luther before they get one from MillerCoors or CoorsMiller or whatever.

Draft saved Draft deleted