1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cat and Dog fight on the view....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, May 23, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They tape their Friday shows on Thursday, so if Rosie is off, then she'll be absent...

2. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Oh, what a nightmarish piece of crap that was. To use one of your quotes, BYH, it redefined the suck.

Plus, it was one of the shows that helped turn VH-1 from a decent video music channel to a suckass non-music channel.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Two things:

1) JDV: unless you enjoy being ridiculed and portrayed as an attention whore, stop posting the videos. Nobody cares about your take on things and you have no real connections. Oh, you also take 5,000 words to say something that could be said in 100.

2) When will that fat bitch O'Donnell finally choke on the two twinkies she stuffs in her mouth at a time and die?

4. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

JDV is really Bill Simmons??

5. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

That episode was on the other night. And those lines never fail to crack me up.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They were saying on Entertainment Tonight that Rosie wants to be let out of her contract three weeks early and that The View is expecting her back on Tuesday...

7. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Simmons is the semi-humorous CliffNotes-version of JDV. When I see a JDV thread or see that he's trying to take over one, I just ignore that thread completely. I don't feel like wasting so much time and energy.

8. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I second that.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I don't think Elizabeth Hasselbeck is any summa cum laude, but anybody taking Hosie's stand on anything ... against ANYONE ... really needs a reality check...

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Because Rosie O'Donnell has about one-fourth of a human brain?

12. John

John Well-Known Member

In a skull 50 percent larger than the average person.

Draft saved Draft deleted