1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Castration is not good enough in this case

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, Jul 6, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When they're charged as adults, they're identities are fair game.

hang these two from the nearest light pole, ASAP, with a flaming cue stick up their asses. And find their parents and kill them. Only a disastrous child rearing could turn 2 humans into subhuman animals

2. markvid

markvid Guest

My brother pointed that out to me as well, but in the first story, it didn't say they were charged as adults.
    Has that changed?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't know what the laws are, but very few 14 year olds are ever charged as adults. I'd expect the older kid to be charged as one eventually, but there are a couple hearings generally needed to make sure he's mature enough, yadda, yadda, yadda, before that can happen, and it almost always does.

4. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Take 'em to Iraq, tie 'em to Bradley Fighting vehicles and let those other sub-humans use them for target practice.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

The first story said the prosecutor planned to charge the 14-year-old as an adult.

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

There is no punishment that a civilized society can give them that would adequately punish them for what they did. None.

7. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Death by horsecock!

8. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

I don't even know where to begin. I don't know if this, or any other case like this, is something that you can adequately blame the parents for. Yes, they should have been watching the children. But at what point do people ever decide this is a good idea? At what stage does that come up? "Hey, I have an idea..."

Despicable. Utterly despicable.

9. AP and Sun-Sentinel have been reporting the son-having-sex-with-mom angle, but the Palm Beach Post has left it out.

What do y'all think about that?

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I want to hear the biggest liberal crime sympathizer on this board say these bastards should be hung.

And I agree -- after they've been forced to gang-rape each other.

Can you bathe their corrupt parts in an flammable cleaning solution before applying the appropriate treatment there too?

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Palm Beach Post, too.

By ANTIGONE BARTON

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Friday, July 06, 2007

WEST PALM BEACH — A second teenage boy has been linked by a palm print to the home-invasion torture and robbery of a Dunbar Village woman and her young son, during which the woman was gang-raped by an unknown number of assailants, according to police.

Police arrested Nathan Walker, 16, Thursday afternoon at his mother's Brandywine Drive apartment in suburban West Palm Beach on charges that included armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, home invasion robbery with a firearm and wearing a mask while committing an offense.

The arrest of Walker came two days after the arrest of Avion Lawson, 14, whose DNA was found in a condom at the victims' home.

Police said Lawson confessed to participating in the June 18 attack, which the victims said included 10 assailants, but said Walker had not confessed.

---------------------

If I lived near these fucks, I would want to know who they are while they are out of jail.

One "kid's" "parents" have been arrested 17 times total.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yep, that's the first thing that entered my mind when I read the story:

What does the biggest liberal crime sympathizer on this board --- whoever it is --- think about this?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted