1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Casey Anthony arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WaylonJennings, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

While she was sleeping? I guess that does make more sense.

2. KG

KG Active Member

This is still just so sickening. I was really hoping she'd somehow turn out to be alive somewhere. And the way Casey acts just...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...she'll never get the full punishment. She'll get off on some kind of insanity plea, considering that she just hasn't seemed to really care about her daughter being gone. She probably killed her because she was cramping her lifestyle.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Was it found on their property or just near it?

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Near it. About a third of a mile. No other missing little girls in central Florida at this time.

5. I think the working theory is she was chloroformed.

Hang 'em all.

6. It would be a coincidence of epic proportions if it were not her.

I think it's fair game to speculate at this point, rather than play incredibly dumb.

7. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

They found strands of hair with the skull, which should make it easy to ID.

CNN is reporting that the remains have been "tentatively identified" as Caylee.

8. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

I understand the chances the remains were NOT those of Caylee are quite small, but in yesterday's opening stories from two Orlando TV stations, one at 5 o'clock and one at 6, both phrased their remarks as to say, The hunt for Caylee is over and here's how it ended. That's premature. They very easily and properly could have worded their stories so that they weren't jumping the gun.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Casey had an anxiety attack and was put under psychiatric observation when she was told yesterday that remains of a small child had been found near her house, BTW.

10. KG

KG Active Member

Probably because that meant she's probably that much closer to being caught for what really happened.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Life in prison without the possibility of parole for Casey.

12. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

They are gonna be lining up in Starke like early voters to tap her.

Draft saved Draft deleted