1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Case 1,223,393 of Where The F*** Were These Women When I Was In HS

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I had a student teacher in my ninth-grade english class was simply stunning. 'Course, what did I know? I was 14. There was nothing remotely close to this hot.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Is that with Captain Stabbin?

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

My pal got an eyeful of his kid's fourth-grade teacher at a recent parents' night. "If my teacher looked like that, I never would have made it to fifth grade," he said.

5. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

I actually had a hot science teacher in high school. She was around 26-28 and was the swim coach.
    I still remember a few times I had missed class and she asked if I wanted to make up the work, I could meet her before school at the pool. I had assumed it was during her team's practice or some shit.
    I never went, but one day I asked one of the swimmers about their practice and she said they've never practiced in the morning. The teacher usually arrived a couple hours early before school and swam in the pool for a while to relax before the day.

I still kick myself. But, knowing myself the way I do, I'm sure if I'd have shown up, I was getting a Xerox'd test, a scantron and a No. 2 pen.

6. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I brought my PENCIL! Give me something to write on!

7. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Had a math teacher in high school who was a gorgeous, big-titted blonde. She was was short, maybe 5-4, and wore short skirts.
    At times we had to go up and write math problems on the board for the whole class. Every guy would write their problem at the very top of the chalkboard and make a mistake on purpose.
    When she would correct the mistake, she had to reach way up there to do it and her skirt rose accordingly. And about 10 guys would drop their pencils on the floor and have to lean down to pick them up and try to catch a glimpse of what the skirt wasn't covering anymore.

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Dear Penthouse.........

nicely done, kids.

9. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

The only hot teacher in my high school was the girlfriend of a catcher in the Cubs' system. She taught dumb-kid math, like Algebra 1, part 1 (because apparently it's so hard you need two years of it). I remember being honestly upset I was advanced.

Draft saved Draft deleted