1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

carson palmer -- wow

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Aug 28, 2006.

1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HE TAKING THE ROIDS.

2. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Just answer the fucking question.

3. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Browns are kidding me.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This is — right now — the greatest thread in the history of SportsJournalists.com, nay, in the history of the printed word.

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Drop. Fucking. Dead. Now.

6. joe king

joe king Active Member

I might do that anyway, just on general principle.

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I didn't catch this at first, but I believe this is a historic post since it's the first time Cockboy wrote a gramatically correct statement.

8. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Fuck you asshole.

9. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Cockboy is long gone now it's RAMBO.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

ANYWAY...I have to agree that despite it being a preseason game, this was a big deal. The news out of Bengals camp had me wondering if Palmer would be ok this year. It sounded like he wasn't going to be mentally ready.

But to go out and take some hits, do some running and throw the ball well makes me think he'll be fine. Good for the kid, not so good for the Steelers fan in me. If Palmer's healthy, that offense is incredibly tough to stop. They have great weapons and an excellent offensive line.

They are as good as anybody in the AFC if Palmer returns to form, even if the defense relies on turnovers to even be mediocre.

11. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I think there defense is going to be alot better this year they made a few additions that helps them improve there running game.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Well, there goes that streak of gramatically correct posts.

Draft saved Draft deleted