1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

carson palmer -- wow

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Aug 28, 2006.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Thanks for checking in, pube.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Seemed a legitimate question to me.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Ya, it was preseason football, but it was starters vs. starters for the first half. Maybe the Packers were dogging it. If so, let's hope that continues.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

uhhh.... whatever

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Having Sam Adams plug up the middle should help the Bengals against the run, which is where they were most vulnerable last year. Losing Thurman for four games won't help, but there's enough talent in the linebacking corps to overcome that for the first quarter of the season.

Cincy's defense will be better than last year's. I just hope it remains as opportunistic.

I've fretted Cincy's schedule this year, but the other AFC North teams have it just as bad. All play the AFC West and NFC South. While Cincy gets the Pats and Colts, Pittsburgh gets Miami and the Jags and Baltimore gets Buffalo and Tennessee. The Ravens may have a slight edge in their two at-large games, but I think Cincy is the best team of all three.

The winner may be 9-7 or 10-6, but it'll be a tested (read: not mediocre) 10-6.

6. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

That you are so right about.

7. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Let me ask you guys a question here.

Do you think Palmer and Chad can the Bengals to the superbowl this year.

8. Freelance Hack

DTGDPRN, MF!

If something happens to either of them, I will hold your responsible, hunt you down and kill you.

9. Not sure about that but I took the Browns to the Super Bowl this morning.

10. Freelance Hack

I hope you flushed.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Not only was it an exhibition game, it was an exhibition game against THE FUCKING PACKERS. The Bengals would have gotten a better look playing Moeller.

12. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

YES IT IS.

Draft saved Draft deleted