1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Carrie Fisher on "Today"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WaylonJennings, Dec 10, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I love Carrie Fisher. I loved her on that terrible reality show about the moviemakers. I love her.

If I were famous, I'd be a shit-ton like her. Hell, I'm a shit-ton like her now. Only without the acid.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah, that series. I could stomach only the first few eps. Garry Marshall was awful. It was funny seeing Michael Bay slumming as a guest judge one week.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

She was hot in "Shampoo" too, as Lee Grant's daughter. Great line of dialogue to Warren Beatty: "Wanna fxxx?"

4. I agree, if that's large, you need to see some more women. She doesn't look large to me.

That face, though...yikes. This is why drugs are bad.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yup. She is, folks ... for those of you who haven't been a part of the larger-than-life personality at an outing or other social gathering.

And count me among those who think highly of Carrie Fisher. She's proof that personality counts more than just eye candy. And that sort of stuff lasts a lifetime.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I loved her in the 30 Rock episode, didn't recognize her from the Today interview. Maybe it was a bad night or what, but at first I got a flashback to Total Recall (no pun intended).
    [​IMG]

I half expected her head to explode.

7. ggMets

ggMets Guest

I agree, she was quite funny on 30rock

8. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

"Help me, Liz Lemon, you're my only hope!"

Draft saved Draft deleted