1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Carol Alt

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Dec 6, 2008.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

... poses in the latest Playboy at age 47.

Good for her.

I have, however, the same complaint about that as the White House after Jan. 20:

No Bush.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm sure it was tastefully done, artistic even. Problem with Playboy is the same thing that is doing in newspapers - citizen nude models available for nothing.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I was disappointed in the pics too. I thought she was way hotter - fully clothed - on Celebrity Apprentice.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Remarkable, now. Awe-inspiring, twenty years ago.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Completely shaven? I have no problem with that.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

My sister is 48. When she was around 16 or 17 or 18 she went through her wild, "Disco" stage and was out partying all the time in that late 70s way. I was little, so I only have vague memories of how she was. She was a cool older sister, though. She'd bring her friends around and they'd dote on me, except I was only 8 or 9, so I couldn't really appreciate it the way I would have when I was 14 or 15. One of her friends was Carol Alt, who is the same age. She grew up a town or two away from me. My sister wasn't BFFs with her, and hasn't talked to her in years, but knowing that, I just wish... She is one beautiful woman.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

And she was an awesome model. Clothes looked great on her -- and she, in them.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

ttuwp

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/carolalt.html

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

...has hopefully dumped that waste of money Alexei Yashin and reunited with Ron Duguay.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Oh, la, la . . .

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Wasn't she with Ron Greschner, married for a long time? Was Ron Duguay in the picture too? I always thought Greschner was one homely guy, and it made me delude myself into thinking that I could be with Carol Alt.

Draft saved Draft deleted