1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cardinals reliever Hancock killed in car accident

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Saint Lou, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Have to agree with Zeke here.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Oakland, Ca. (UPI) -- Desperate to bolster an anemic rushing attack, Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis pulled a draft day blockbuster by sending defensive tackle Darrell Russell to the Miami Dolphins for David Overstreet......

;D

3. zagoshe

New Orleans (UPI) -- In a move to bolster backcourt scoring, the Hornets have traded Bobby Phils to New Jersey for Drazen Petrovic......

:eek:

(sorry couldn't resist)

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Nope.

5. boots

boots New Member

What part of depends on the jurisdiction do you not understand?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Give me an example of a jurisdiction that regularly does this or please STFU.

7. jagtrader

jagtrader Active Member

I don't see the need for a rush to judgment here. The man died. No one else was injured. Can't we just wait for the toxicology report, instead of quoting random people in a bar who have no idea what they're talking about? Is there no respect left in this business?

8. boots

boots New Member

You shut the fuck up zeke. You're supposed to be a sports writer. Be a fucking reporter or better yet, ask your police reporters. You simple fuck, they already know his BAC. They DON'T have to wait to release until the autopsy to release the information.
    Maybe it's done that way in Deliverence City, but not everywhere is as backassbackward.
    Why must EVERY DAMN THREAD WITH YOU BE A FUCKING DEBATE?

9. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

10. Cameron Frye

Cameron Frye Member

I'm obviously not Zeke, but maybe it's because in every damn thread, you spout off baseless information and present it as fact. And taking a BAC of a dead person isn't as simple as drawing blood and testing it.

11. zagoshe

No offense but my phony datelines were far more interesting than two idiots screaming SHUT THE FUCK UP at each other...... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.