1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can't find the "Female teacher's porking male students" thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

2. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

[​IMG]
    "I want you to know that I have cooperated fully with Knox County Schools. All allegations are false and I look forward to returning to my position," Kim Kallenberg said.

[​IMG]
    "By that, she means anal."

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

OK, so I went to high school in that area, and I remember the Powell High girls being smoking hot with smoking hot Southern accents (they're north of Knoxville in the county, but not so far out that they're missing teeth ... just a country-ish suburb near where my folks live).

Anyway, this guy was one of the biggest football stars in the Southeast. He could have had any girl he wanted in his school, and he picks the 36-year-old assistant principal? Is it just to say he did it? Or did she go after him and say she'd change his grades?

And, more importantly, Hoops, how does this change the Fulmer Cup standings? Does it?

4. Here it is, I think, Point:

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/29847/

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, that's about the only way a Vols tight end will ever score.

Draft saved Draft deleted