1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Candlelight Vigil for Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Almost had my own jogging/George Brett event this evening. Two miles from home in a residential neighborhood.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

They just don't give a shi...

4. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Had the afternoon off today for some car repairs and other errands, and went across the street for lunch at a new authentic-ish Mexican restaurant. It was very good.

About 90 minutes later, I took my daughter to her doctor for an athletic physical, and we were in the waiting room when those rumblings hit me. Hard. Just as I start to wonder where the nearest bathroom is, we get called back. They do her height/weight/BP in the little hallway, and I spot a bathroom right there. I find out which room they will be heading to, then duck in there. And drop a freaking nuclear bomb on that place. One of those cold sweat poops, where one of your legs shakes and you just lose all control for a stretch. I courtesy flushed, then flushed twice more and washed my hands for a good 2 minutes.

As I opened the door, there was practically a fog that left the bathroom with me. The stench was what you'd expect to get from a dead, rotting skunk that had eaten a bowl of maggots and then was gutted and left in 120-degree heat for a week.

Got through the physical, and when we exited the exam room, every nurse in that place at the big communal desk was shooting daggers at me with their eyes.

So I guess it was a productive day.

swingline, Fred siegle, Huggy and 2 others like this.
  5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Guess it doesn't just BurnWhenYouPee, it BurnsWhenYouPoop, too.

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Ever taken a dump where it felt like you slept for 12 hours?

7. Inky_Wretch

8. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

9. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

New Jersey pooper busted!

One New Jersey township was having a bit a poop problem recently. Someone was repeatedly taking a dump at the football field and track complex at Holmdel High School. The police said it was happening “on a daily basis.”

So a school cop and others began monitoring the area. Though the pooper eluded them for a while, on Monday the cops finally caught the pooper: A superintendent from a different high school district.

! ! !

https://deadspin.com/mystery-high-s...low&utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  11. BUMP...
    Aussies had resort to a night vision camera to catch their "Poop Jogger."

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/neighbors-night-vision-camera-catches-poop-jogger-in-the-act/

[​IMG]

12. Inky_Wretch

Draft saved Draft deleted