1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canadian Idol Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

No, I believe third place finisher Carly Rae sang Ironic, and if it wasn't her, it was another female contestant.

2. thanks i found it on youtube actually
    not quite radiohead, but it was okay

3. Cansportschick

When he performed it on another occassion (I can't remember if it was top 5 or top 6), it was better than the one in the finale. I think nerves got him in the finale a little. Anyway, it is the closest that anyone has come closest to sounding close to them. This guy, Melo will end out putting out an alternative disc. And I think it's time Canadian Idol embraces alternative music a bit more.

4. agreed... maybe people will remmember him unlike some of thr firsts

5. Cansportschick

Melo is coming here with the other two finalists on November 20th. I heard the ticket sales are brisk which is so wierd.
    I would not have expected it. The people I know that got tickets are going to see Carly Rae and Brian...they don't care to listen to Jaydee.

Draft saved Draft deleted