1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Zeke still win Post of the Year?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Aug 2, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Seriously, someone PM me with Zeke's homer...
    EDIT: Thank you to the seemingly appropriatelynamed for this thread, Funky Mountain...

I bow to your quick wit, Zeke. Priceless...

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Like I said, some times you get a cock shot.

The whole thread stunk, anyway.

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

What the fuck is everyone talking about?

4. I bow to Zeke's greatness. He definitely gets my vote.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm still voting for Double Down. No offense, Zeke, but when it came time for Double Down to fuck me, he was gentle. You ... not so much.

6. boots

boots New Member

Zeke, you go out of your way to be an ass clown. This was not a funny situation.
    Whenever I made a joke on a thread, I was chastised victimized and vilified. Yet people come on here praising the bullshit that this guy has done in locking up threads.
    That's not right.

7. But Boots, you're the ultimate ass.

8. boots

boots New Member

Be that as it may, this guy gets praised for utter bullshit and acting, in my opinion, inhuman. From what I've been told since I last posted, this young lady is extremely sick. I applaud her for trying to overcome her illness to work.
    Yet, this ass clown makes jokes, and people make him out to be some kind of great poster.
    Others do it, and they get canned.
    This hero worship shit must end. Zeke is more ass clown than hero in my opinion. And I don't think I am alone in feeling that way.

9. You're applauding her now?

10. boots

boots New Member

If what I have been told is true, yes, I applaude her. It takes courage to battle what she is battling. I was not aware of her situation. I only knew of her smell and now that the situation has been explained to me, I truly feel for her.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

You don't even know what she's battling, ass clown.

12. Maybe you should have done that before posting about her funk.

Draft saved Draft deleted