1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street's birthday party?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by deskslave, Nov 10, 2009.

1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

40 years old today, Sesame Street can officially go buy itself a convertible and get a divorce to marry a much younger woman.

Apparently, Big Bird goes through a mid-life crisis of sorts; the word of the day is 'habitat,' and a huckster real-estate agent will try to persuade everyone's favorite big yellow avian creation to relocate.

Something tells me he'll be back. :D

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think they'll have an episode about buying Oscar's trash can on the cheap, renovating it and flipping it.

3. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Active Member

And one about Ernie and Bert considering a move to San Francisco.

4. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Oscar's apparently in a bit of hot water for suggesting that he's going to go home and watch some 'trashy' news on ... Pox News.

:D

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Until Grover steps in and informs them that they did away with same-sex marriages.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Sesame Street: So politically correct Cookie Monster has to eat vegetables and white kids aren't allowed. (I think they did add one after last season.)

7. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Dave Chappelle says it all...

(NSFW)

Draft saved Draft deleted