1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can you find the story?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by old_tony, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You're right. An index at the very bottom of the front page. It's the only one.

Nothing to see here, move along. Right?

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You fit somewhere on the oop/Mike Florio list.

Wr-wr-wr ...

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Has tony ever admitted he was wrong on anything related to politics? Joking aside, I have admitted to being wrong on this site. I have never seen tony do the same.

4. outofplace

Keep trying, tony. Bottom line is you are scuttling any point you can make by refusing to admit you were wrong in your initial premise.

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Figured I should weigh in on this, what with it being political-related and all.

There.

6. old_tony

Four major news websites don't have it on their front page at all, one has it as an index item way at the bottom and you think this disproves my point?

Oh, here's another one I forgot.

http://www.cnn.com/

7. jr/shotglass

What you said in the first item was disproven, tony. That's fairly concrete.

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Tony, I'll give you five bucks if
    you run away and hide for six weeks.

Again, I mean.

9. jr/shotglass

Now, that would be letting the GOP win just as surely as me leaving would mean Fart Boy would win.

10. old_tony

I said as much in a post down the thread. So five of six, with the one being a small index item at the bottom. My point is more than proven.

11. outofplace

No, you didn't. You never admitted you were wrong. You just blew right past it, which is foolish because you made yourself the topic instead of this supposed failure by the media that you want to push so desperately.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Once again you're talking shit about FART on a thread on which I'm not even participating.
    Get my name out of your mouth and your head, big boy. I assure you I don't waste a moment thinking of you.
    I implore you to get a life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.