1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can we talk about talking about politics?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Racist.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

This is choice that you are even commenting. You guys did not like discussion on SJ and left to start your own board of misfit posters. We had some great political discussions while your were away and now most have come crawling back and the discussions once again have gotten toxic. Why didn't you stay on the other board where everyone was on the same page politically?

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

and now it is on. the person who outs whenever he feels like it. the person who shits on political threads that are stickied whenever he feels like it, swoops in and shits on this thread.

who are you outing today, champ?

must be nice to out people and know there is no recourse, eh?

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

When in fuck all was that?

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Just telling it like it is and for the record I did not out anyone.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Now I understand why the mods get pissed.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

no, you did. and then there was a "special post" reminding everybody that what you did was against the rules, yet nothing happened to you ... as always.

after you did as much, you then gloated about it. and then nothing happened to you. obviously, there are two sets of rules on this board. the boom rules and then the rules set aside for everybody else.

somebody earlier mentioned just that, and one of the mods lost his mind because that fact was mentioned.

dude, you outed somebody, and then rubbed the guy's face in it. did you even lose a minute on this board for doing as much? no, no you didn't. now tell me why.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

yeah, fuck that. there's one sacred cow on this board. he kicked that cow in the nuts and bragged about it and nobody gave two shits about it. how do you get a free pass for outing somebody and being bold enough to brag about it?
    sorry, i thought that was supposed to mean something here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.