1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can someone slip Drew Carey a happy pill? Please?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, May 14, 2008.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Caught a little bit of the Price is Right special tonight. Good god, Drew Carey sucks giant hairy monkey balls. He looks bored as hell. I think, during the punch out game, you could actually spot the exact moment when he said to himself, "I used to have a top 10 sitcom. How in the hell did I become a game show host? I'm so above this."
    Dude comes across as a total asshole who is subconsciously making fun of everyone on the show. I hate to compare him to Bob Barker in any way, shape or form, but Bob had fun with the show. He made people feel welcome, like this was a special moment in their lives -- and it was. Drew Carey? He comes across as, "Oh, a new Lexus? Nice. Think I'll buy one with my next royalty check from 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' But good luck winning this stupid Yodely guy game, loser."
    What a douche.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'm in total agreement, Batman. He doesn't seem very motivated. Pretty ho-hum, if you ask me.

Draft saved Draft deleted