1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Devin Hester cure all diseases known to man?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DyePack, Dec 13, 2006.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Sorry pallister, if they don't get 2 TDs from Hester and/or the D, they can't win because:

REX GROSSMAN SUCKS!

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

The Bears will win their first playoff game, Spnited, because as you know better than anyone, the cast of NFC wild card contenders SUCKS far worse than Rex Grossman.

Right now, I think the no. 4 seed would be Seattle, which got its ass absolutely handed to it by the Bears in Sept.

And what if the Giants go to Soldier Field in January? Those Krispy Kremes would get manhandled. That would be a blowout of Bears-Patriots Super Bowl proportions.

The Bears should get into the NFC title game by accident. And if it's Bears vs. Cowboys, I like the Bears' chances of pressuring Romo enough to do just enough to win it.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

In other words, BYH, the only thing that sucks worse than Rex Grossman is the rest of the NFC!

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Could Devin Hester run so far with a kickoff that even Devin Hester couldn't catch him?

5. pallister

pallister Guest

I'll be in Chicago for NFC championship game weekend. I must go pray now.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Too bad there won't be a game there. The Cowboys and Saints will be playing in New Orleans.

EDIT: For my man, shot!

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

(tapping foot furiously)

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Devin Hester is going to run fast enough to break the space-time continuum, go back to the summer of 1869 and ruin Spnited's evening down at the drive-in.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Hopefully your NFL playoff predictions turn out better than your postseason baseball picks.

There were drive-ins in the 19th century?

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The Bears ain't going to the Super Bowl because Grossman will make the mistake that costs them their first or second playoff game.

We're gonna have a Saints-Chargers Super Bowl.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Bryan Adams says there were.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

The Saints? And the Schottenheimer-led Chargers? The world would end by the coin toss.

Draft saved Draft deleted