1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cameron Diaz used to be gorgeous (remembering the good ol' days)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BRoth, Sep 30, 2007.

1. BRoth

BRoth Member

Watching The Mask right now and every time I see this I have no idea what happened to Cameron Diaz. Well, she mostly got far too skinny.

Then:

Now:

Yes, she's still attractive, but no where near as smmmmmookin' (had to have related joke, sorry).

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Ugh, Roth ... your second link brought me here ...

Drew Barrymore ... sexy and seductive ... I no longer plan on eating today.

3. John

John Well-Known Member

I always thought her face was a C-, at best.

4. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

After the psycho she played in Vanilla Sky, Diaz never will look good to me again.

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Always thought Diaz was overrated. Now Drew Barrymore? Entirely different story.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I'm not ripping anyone's opinions on Drew Barrymore, but I never got the fascination with her.

Same with Cameron Diaz.

To each their own, though.

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

cameron diaz has never been gorgeous

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Christina Ricci?

9. BRoth

BRoth Member

I cannot be blamed for your wondering eyes/mouse.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Olsen Twins?

11. BRoth

BRoth Member

I don't think I ever had a fascination with Diaz, but there is a noticeable difference between then and now. At least enough for me to once find her attractive and then not so much now.

12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

A friend and I went to see The Mask when it first came out. I hadn't even heard of Cameron Diaz before that movie, but when I saw her in it I thought she was gorgeous. They dolled her up pretty good in that flick and she had the longer hair and a little meat on her bones.

But since then, I agree she looks kind of unremarkable (well, on the Hollywood star scale of things). I don't know if it's her being real skinny or the short hair, but she just doesn't knock me out like she did when I saw her in that first movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted