1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Calling all SJ.com Springsteen mafia: A new album!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Magic In The Night, Nov 17, 2008.

1. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Tom Joad II? I listened to Tom Joad I and never again. It made "Nebraska" seem peppy.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

3. chester

chester Member

I kind of liked it. Maybe not as good as Girls in their Summer Clothes, but definitely an easy listen.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Won't want to miss this video:

5. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Now that's funny. The guy kinda looks like Bruce.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, a little chunkier, but not enough to ruin the video. He's got the sound down pretty well (down to his little chuckle-laugh), and I could even imagine Bruce writing the lyrics.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

that was excellent!! ;D ;) 8)

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

For those who have not downloaded a bootleg copy, NPR has the whole thing streaming:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99173117

9. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Thanks. I got mine e-mailed to me on MP3s last week from an insider. Like some of it, some I could do without. Really, really like "Kingdom of Days." I think it's going to be like Magic for me: the more I listen to it, the more I'll hear and the more I'll like it.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Don't know why, but I like to wait until the day that it officially comes out before I listen.

I just bought an iPod, so I've spent the past few weeks trying to get my boot collection onto iTunes.

11. I'm the same way. I'll pick up my copy Tuesday, throw it in and probably listen to it for a week straight. I can't wait.

Draft saved Draft deleted