1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Californication Season 4 Thread...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Dec 27, 2010.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

didn't last night's ep end with hank on top of carla, cut to black, yada yada yada. no way gugino 'bears all.' i bet next week's ep opens with them in bed after the deed and she will be covered the entire time.

just use your imagination, horny dudes of SportsJournalists.com....

2. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

I haven't watched last night's ep yet, but thanks :/ ... A man can dream. I just always found her sexy, something about her. Maybe the lips?

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

oh, i'm with ya on carla. i hope i'm wrong but i believe we're gonna be disappointed if we're expecting a 't&a' shot. as long as she's on camera i'm satisfied... 8) :D ;)

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Shockey, rent Sin City. Thank me later. :D

5. Mizzougrad96

I think Rob Lowe has to play that part to make up for playing the goody-two-shoes on Parks and Recreation.

He's great in both parts.

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Finally finished up season 4 through onDemand.

Dark. Really, really dark. Some, at times, brilliant television, but lordy was it hard to watch at times.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I didn't even know that was Rob Lowe until the last episode. I was laughing out loud when I found out it was him.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Two comments on the Season 4 Finale:

1) The dinner party scene is one of the greatest scenes in the history of the series
    2) It felt more like a series finale with the way they closed the episode, wrapping things up, using "You Can't Always Get What You Want" (which was the first song played in the series debut - Episode 1, Season 1).
    However the series has been renewed for a 5th season and I can't picture where they're going to take things from here.... rumor has it that Season 5 will be set 3 years after Season 4 ends.

9. Mizzougrad96

I found this season pretty tough to watch. The notable exception was when Addison Timlin was on screen.

I can't believe they went from Sarandon's daughter, who I thought was crazy hot to someone who was about 100X hotter.

10. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Finale was the best episode of a terrible season. Bringing it back for another might not be the best course of action.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Superb finale. The dinner was one of the best scenes in any show I've ever scene. Pure funny and the perfect way to send Lowe out and onto the Emmy he'll win for playing Nero. He was top shelf.

So was Gugino. As sensual and strong a female character as I've ever seen. The ending scene she and Hank had in the bar with the flash moments was sexual in a classy way.

First 2 episodes were great. Then it was hit and miss for 9 weeks. But the finale was so good. The chick who plays Runkle's psycho lover was balls to the wall perfect. And Hank's and Becca's moment felt a bit like the moments they had in the first season.

12. Mizzougrad96

Agree across the board. The girl who played the real estate agent was outstanding at being extremely creepy and somewhat alluring at the same time.

Rob Lowe and Carla Gugino were perfect. Evan Handler is always hilarious.

I love the regular cast except McElhone. I've never liked her as an actress, even before Californication.

Draft saved Draft deleted