1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Californication Season 4 Thread...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Did anyone see Episodes or Shameless?

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

addison's pics don't come close to doing her justice. wow. asshe looks like an entirely different person....

as for 'shameless,' it has great potential once the characters become more defined to us. it's worth checking out for emmy rossum alone... hubba-hubba. she gives addison a run for her money...

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Haven't seen Episodes yet and the promos Showtime was airing for Shameless made me not want to watch it.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I thought Episodes was slow, but def funny. The buzz has been great for this show.

5. Mizzougrad96

Rossum gets naked?

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Little late to the party on this one as I've just caught up through DVD viewing and torrents and such. Overall it's an entertaining show, but so damn frustrating at the same time. This whole mess with Mia is laughable. After all the shitty things Hank has done, this is where you draw the line? It's not like Karen and Becca don't know that Mia is sort of a manipulating bitch either.

I must say, when Karen is not a part of an episode, things are much better. She's boring and quite frankly not all that sexy or sexual. I wish Hank had extended the relationship with the stripper into Season 3. Those two had excellent chemistry. This actress in the new season is up there though, but doesn't have the same level of biting wit the stripper did. Excellent racks all around though.

I find Marcy extremely annoying. Write her off the show already. The actress who plays her does her best work in Louis CK productions anyway.

7. Mizzougrad96

Episode 3 was a pretty heavy one, with only slight comic relief. Still good though, although I definitely missed Timlin and Gugino.

8. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Yes, Timlin is worth tuning in for, definitely. But overall the show is embarrassing to watch.

9. Mizzougrad96

Not sure I'd go that far, although I definitely agree that the storyline of him being prosecuted for statutory rape is awful.

The brilliance of the show the first couple seasons was how Hank was a likable, brilliant douchebag.

He's not so likable anymore.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

been a while since we've had a 'californication' post but i think lowe's performance as a psycho method actor is worth a new one.

simply put, lowe's been awesome, keeping the show must-see tv (well, lowe and the young actresses mammories)...

thoughts? ??? ??? ???

11. Mizzougrad96

Aside from the lovely Miss Timlin, this season has been a bit of a downer. I have not watched last night's episode yet.

I'm still waiting for Hank to nail Carla Gugino. I've thought she was crazy hot since I saw Son in Law almost 20 years ago.

12. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

I've been watching from the beginning and seeing Gugino will be fun. It's inevitable they're going to do "it." Hopefully she bares all.

Draft saved Draft deleted