1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Californication Season 4 Thread...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Just saw the first two episodes of Season 4.

Worth the wait.

If you thought Susan Sarandon's daughter was hot, wait til you see Addison Timlin.

Carla Gugino is guest starring as his lawyer as well.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Totally forgot this was coming back. I need to check it out. Season 3's ending was pretty intense.

3. Mizzougrad96

Google Addison Timlin. She's supposed to play Mia in the movie version of "Fucking and Punching" that Hank is writing.

Holy crap this girl is gorgeous.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Already did. And you are correct.

5. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Her agent needs to get better pics of her up on the internetzz

6. Mizzougrad96

Maybe the nude ones won't be up until after the premiere.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

i'll take your word for it that addison is a knockout, but you sure can't tell from those pics. i mean, she's attractive, don't get me wrong, but doesn't look like anything special in the pics i saw.

i see a resemblance to emily mortimer, another actress that is obviously very attractive but not a jaw-dropper, by hollywood standards.

8. Mizzougrad96

Plenty of jaws will drop when people watch the first episode this season. I think part of the reason why there's not a lot of pictures out of her right now is because until this season starts, her biggest previous role was something she did when she was 14.

9. Mizzougrad96

The first two episodes are available to download on any of the torrent sites.

10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Californication is the only show I've ever watched and then went immediately to the shower to watch off the stench. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but that show is so far over the top it can't see the bottom anymore.

11. Mizzougrad96

Premiere is tonight...

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Premiere and Addison Timlin didn't disappoint.

Draft saved Draft deleted