1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

California Supreme Court overturns gay marriage ban (Non adolescent thread)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Asked and answered.....

http://bligbi.com/2006/06/30/10-reasons-gay-marriage-will-ruin-society/

2. zagoshe

And here is another one -- though there are some religious ideas thrown in, the bottom line is people who oppose homosexual marriages are concerned about the health of the homosexual people and the epidemics they might spread....

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2005/apr/05041403.html

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Wouldn't encouraging homosexuals to be monogamous cut down on alleged epidemics?

4. zagoshe

Hey don't shoot the messenger man -- someone just posed the question -- why don't people want gays marrying and I went to search for some answers.

I suppose we could get back to discussing legalized pedophellia but I figured it might be a good thing to move in a different direction.......

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Not sure about you....but I'm terrified of being infected with "the gays". A buddy of mine from high school, a big burly man's man caught the gay a few years ago. He's a UPS driver.....had some deliveries to Provincetown.......you can figure out the rest.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

If this is the non-adoloscent thread, I'd hate to see what happens if the adoloscents were allowed on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.