1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Bye-bye, plane"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/plane-boots-talking-toddler-and-mother/20070712092209990001

Another airline I won't fly.

I think the belligerence toward the kid, in this case is misplaced.

2. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

You got a link that works?

3. Simon_Cowbell

That one just worked again for me, Twoback.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

On the last Northwest flight I took, the passengers would have taken up a collection of drugs for these three kids who were traveling/screaming with their obivious mother

5. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

There's a great Bill Hicks bit regarding this. Starts with something like, "They won't allow smoking on airplanes...but they'll allow children."

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

From the story, sounds like the flight attendant should have just ridden her broomstick home.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

ok, the original story hints that the passenger made a threat, but the KTRK site doesn't say that.

Wonder what the real story is?

8. The airline attendant should have her face plastered on billboards and TV for her ignorance toward the real issue of flying post 9-11. I don't blame the mother for discussing a lawsuit, why are children of this age being held to a standard that airlines can't even equate toward the real criminal?

9. KG

KG Active Member

That is just nuts, that's all there is to it.

10. Simon_Cowbell

exactly

Draft saved Draft deleted