1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buzz Bissinger spent $500,000+ on clothes....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flip Wilson, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Hahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D HAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

It's that funny. It really is.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Anyone that can say they "love" or "hate" clothes should be shot on principal.

3. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

In the article, he did say that it didn't matter if they were women's clothes or men's clothes. If he liked it, he'd buy it. Sure enough, if you go by that photo....

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Rihanna looks a lot better in Prada than Bissinger looks in Gucci based on this photo in the NYP

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rihanna_bares_bottom_to_say_thanks_MwxKvNBee5akkATYDasgYL?utm_campaign=OutbrainA&utm_source=OutbrainArticlepages&obref=obinsource

I guess it's safe for work since it was in the paper.

5. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

There should be a three-day waiting period, background check and mandatory weigh-in for men buying leather pants.

6. Does he have sexual identity issues?

Seriously?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Nothing seems to freak people the fuck out more than rich people spending a lot of money on clothes. The Sarah Palin clothes-buying spree during the 2008 election had all kind of legs. There was also tons of ink spilled on Rod Blagojevich's $500 ties and tailored suits.

8. SellOut

SellOut Member

Ran into Buzz in London. Between the leather jacket and the earring I was like, 'who is this fucking guy?' Look, everybody's got their own style and that's fine, but I just thought for a guy who considers himself purveyor of the moral high ground in his profession, he'd look, well, more professional.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

He looks like Buddy the Elf's gay uncle in that picture.

10. I assume he didn't dress that like when he was in Odessa.
    #manbeggingforaTexas-sizedass-kicking

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I now don't feel so bad about all of the money that he claims to have blown on Boobie Miles.

Draft saved Draft deleted