1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buying DVDs online

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Nov 25, 2007.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Anybody got any sites that are hidden gems? I know all about Amazon and the like but I'm looking to buy some DVDs as Christmas gifts and would love to get them as cheaply as possible without getting ripped off.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

http://www.deepdiscount.com/

3. Sandoval

Sandoval Member

That's usually the best one. Shipping is a little slow, but prices are great. Supposedly if you use the discount code "USATODAY" you get 20% off. I think it expires today though.

4. TwoGloves

Mucho gracias. Maybe I'll try to the USATODAY thing since I pretty much know what I want. That site was cheaper than Amazon and a few others.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

HALF, EDDIE!

6. TwoGloves

Thanks for the tip. Saved me $15. One won't ship until Dec. 5 but I can live with that.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Does the discount work on only one DVD or is it for the whole purchase? So far it only gives me the discount on one DVD.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Try the discount code SUPERSALE for 20 percent off everything though Sunday night. Worked for me yesterday.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

blockbuster always has 4/20 deals. i have probably 100 dvds. try that.

Draft saved Draft deleted