1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Butt chugging," AKA Frat boys is crazy ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 25, 2012.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The story I read made no sense. "Of course, I had five times the legal limit in my system, but I would NEVER stick a hose up my butt and anyone who says otherwise is dang liar."
    Also - the kid's attorney supposedly spoke to the kid who was rushed to the hospital with a .40 BAC that night? Really?

2. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Anybody with a .40 BAC isn't likely to be speaking, much less speaking to their lawyer. He's lucky he didn't die.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

They would love him in prison.

4. JosephC.Myers

Not an image for those who are squeamish, but you're probably right.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Epstein, RIP, is rolling over in his grave saying, "NO, NO, it is up your NOSE with a rubber hose!" Wrong hole!

And I wonder if this is how Horschack died. "Ooh. Oooh Ooh! Oooooooohhhhhhh!"

6. JosephC.Myers

Very funny stuff right there. Anytime you can make a "Welcome Back Kotter" reference, it's a good thing.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Thread of the year so far.

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

And 10 Boys 1 Hose isn't anywhere near as bad as 2 Girls 1 Cup.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

All I know is, I've got dibs on my fellow Tennessean's stupidity for the SJ Halloween costume party.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I didn't think it was possible for me to think less of frat boys. After watching that video, I was wrong. Having said that, those douchebags are fucking hilarious.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

TV, you're into cycling. Have you ever competed in the Tour de Franzia? :D

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

So the next hot Halloween costume is a dressing as a frat boy dragging a box of wine with tube stuck up your ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted