1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Butt chugging," AKA Frat boys is crazy ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Great.

Now, I'm going to have to butt-chug a bottle of Mezcal* just to get these images out of my mind.

* The worm is the toughest part.

2. Pi Kappa Alpha apparently.

3. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

If this is a frat, do the dorm students butt chug Old Milwaukee or Beast Light?

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Thank you. I deserved more love for this. CB said she didn't get it. I had to explain the heart-warming film that made it possible.

5. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

So if you drink too much and have to throw up the next morning, do you spend the next morning with explosive diarrhea after butt-chugging too much? And do you have to butt-chug all those next-day glasses of water too?

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

UT officers responded about 1:30 a.m. Saturday to the University of Tennessee Medical Center emergency room after an unresponsive Broughton was brought in by several young men, according to a UTPD incident report.

The victim appeared to be “extremely intoxicated and showed signs of physical and possible sexual assault,” the report states.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Another sign of the coming apocalypse.
    Bottoms up!

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

You really did. I seriously almost added this story to my newscast today solely so I could steal that line.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

As might be expected, daddy's saying, "Not so fast." But he does raise a question that I wondered when I first read the story, and that is just what the hell is KPD doing releasing this information, particularly if it's still under investigation?

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/sep/25/dad-disputes-erroneous-information-released-by/

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

The theme song for this fine party?

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I was hoping that link would be this:

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "Dude, that's not my beer bong, that's my butt-chugger."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted