1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

But what other countries would let Pacman Jones in?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, May 11, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Which is why I don't care for the idea of disrupting the regular season.

2. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

DUMBASS!

Packman Jones have NOT been convicted of a felony.....YET!

Therefore, he can go anywhere. You creeps always looking at the blackman as the BOOGYMAN when in reality it's really YOU!

I'd suggest you look over your malicious history.

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Just wanted this one saved for posterity.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

This would go over about as well as soccer in America.

5. But you has to agree. Sportsbruh are correct about Pakman.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow, what happened? Sportsbruh's been mostly coherent lately. Still ridiculous, but at least we can understand you now.

It's called a JOKE! And given Jones' behavior, I feel completely comfortable in making fun of him as an entry into this subject. It has nothing to do with his color. It has to do with his behavior.

But you just keep on deflecting any responsibility for their actions from people like Pacman Jones. Dumbass.

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Sportsbruh probably thinks this web-site is run by the same people who are obsessed with freeing cop killer Mumia Abu Jamaal.......

http://www.freepacman.org/

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

While there is currently a future NFL fan born every mintue, that may not apply in the future. At some point, with all of the competition from external entertainment, that may not be the case.

It isn't about drawing massive crowds today. It is about building a base to expand your operations in the future.

Imagine leagues spread across the globe. Imagine the best players from each country playing for a "national team."

It is all about having a starting point.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

If they restrict this to the first half of the season there won't be an issue with playing playoff-deciding games in Moscow instead of Minnesota.

You get your bye the week after the game and both teams travel over on the same day. I like the idea actually.

10. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

He's still rich and YOU'RE NOT!

remember that.

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

That Morten Andersen, he's killing the game!

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I think they're looking for inhabitants:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted