1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

But is he married?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by beefncheddar, Aug 5, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

They need to cut those skirts a little higher in the thigh and show more ass.

Not Poodle!!!

Calling up with dirty talk...

I thought he was banned... forever.

Oh, and this young man has had a troubled first season. What with the suspension, the litigation, his deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to take him...

2. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

I don't care who own da Chiefs I hate it here make me sick my hallergy puke every time blaaaagh like that, puke.

3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

"We're putting on the foil."
    Classic
    My favorite movie.
    I remember seeing it one time on network TV. The Mrs. Hanrahan scene was kinda crucial to that part of the plot. When they were in the sack, all of a sudden, this black shading comes up from the bottom of the screen to block out her tits. It stops at about her neck. So for that 2-3 minute scene, about half the screen is blocked out. Then during the next game, when you're waiting for Newman to say, "Hanrahan, your wife sucks pussy," they dubbed it, "Hanrahan, your wife is a lesbian. Hanrahan, your wife likes women."

4. Flash

Flash Guest

You cheap son of a bitch. Are you crazy? Those guys are retards!

I got a good deal on those boys. The scout said they showed a lot of promise.

They brought their fuckin' toys with 'em!

I'd rather have 'em play with their toys than with themselves.

5. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Fucking machine took my quarter.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Gimme a grape and an orange and none of the root beer shit.

I's savin' a quarter to call Ma!

7. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

You get to make one phone call. See, they book you and they give you a dime to make a phone call.

8. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

See this quarter? Well it used to be a nickel. Before long you'll be hanging up the blades and retiring the ax. Remember it was Joe McGrath who trained you for the front office.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

My allergy to these fucking fans has returned!

10. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

Oglethorpe fucked her you know.

Yeah, it's true. Oglethorpe fucked the last girl of the pinwheel of the Icetravaganza.

11. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Call a massage parlor!

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Most folk heroes started out as criminals.

Draft saved Draft deleted